Friday 24 November 2017

Beautiful Mother Fears Her Breasts Won't Stop Growing, She Had DD-Cup Breasts At The Age Of 10

An Australian woman name Sheridan Larkam, who lives with K-cup breasts says she's so desperate to get a reduction that she's turned her hopes to fund raising for the required surgery.

Sheridan breasts started growing when she was just 8-years-old and they haven't stopped since. The mum of 2 from Trafalfar, Victoria, Australia has been told she need to go up another cup size, but is having trouble sourcing such a bra.


In fact, she has no idea when her breasts will stop growing. "I do pop out the top of my K-cups but I'm used to it anyway," Ms Larkman told news.com.au.

"They've grown all my life, what's to say that's going to stop now?"

The mom of 2 initially saw a GP at 16 when she was already a large HH-cup.  "I said, look, i feel they're still growing, What can i do?"
"The doctor said i shouldn't get too much bigger so i thought perhaps only another cup size or so, surely they're going to stop growing by now."

Ms Larkman says she has been subjected of pointing, starting and sleazy comments from men and since going public with her story. She often receives inbox messages from men arounf the world asking her to send nudes.

"I'm not like that," she told news.com.au. "Becasue i have young children it concerns me if i'm showing the tinlest bit of cleavage. sometimes you cant help that. My childten are exposed to that, they might think it's normal for men to speak like that to them one day."

So far, she has raised almost $2000 for her $10k goal which she hope to raise for the reduction surgery through GofundMe, and says her breasts have had an impact on daily activities an hobbies, as well as causing her to develop incredible pain after they started growing when she was just 8years-old.

Mrs Larkman's breast size has caused her to develop mild scoliosis, back and shoulder pain, with her cup size ballooning to an adult size D when she was just 10.

"Clothing is so hard, especially bras, I can't just walk into Kmart to find my bra Size."  she says.

she wrote page. "Please help me fund a private reduction to save my health and so i can enjoy life more actively with my childten and hobbies without restriction."

No comments:

Post a Comment