Wednesday 22 November 2017

Ex Cheat Kevin Hart And His Wife Enikon Hart Returns Home With Their Newborn Son

The USA comedian Kevin Hart who cheated on his wife few months back is back home to his wife to nurture their new born baby. His wife Enikon Hart gave birth on Tuesday Nov.21.

This is Enikon First baby and Kevin's third child.. He shared their pics and wrote on his IG page. Read below.

"Little Man is coming home...As you can see @enikonhart is up & running & back to normal. She's a rock star.... The woman's body is unbelievable. The strength that she displayed over these past 3 days was like nothing that I have ever seen. I'm lucky to have you in my life and even luckier to call you my wife. I love you woman.#ForeverMyRib #Harts#FamilyIsGettingBiggerAndStronger#TeamNoSleep#ThatBoyLovesTheTitty#iGotJealousTwice


No comments:

Post a Comment