Wednesday 15 November 2017

US Rapper EVE Gave Out "Good Speech" On NickiMinaj's Recent Nude Paper Magazine Cover. (Pics & Video Below)

Eve Jihan Jeffer Copper is an American rapper and actress from Philadelphia,and was invited to Cbsthetalk yesterday evening to give her opinion over NickiMinaj's Recent Paper Magazine Cover and she stated.

"It's one of those things cuz I worked with nicki, I got to know her on barbershop, and she is incredibly like hmmm, a nice person, she's an amazing rapper, as lyrics I respect her as lyrics, But as a woman from my point of view personally I would not able to do that, Hhmm, I think in this climate its not good, I think every artist as the right to express them self however they want to express them self and I respect that as well, for me personally as I started coming up in the business, I started realizing that young girls were looking up to me and younger people were looking up to me and that not that she want to be a role model but it becomes what u hmm, it is what u are."

Watch Video below,



More Pics of Nicki's recent Paper Magazine Cover below.





No comments:

Post a Comment